1 bottle of EYS Essence of Sea Cucumber (70g)
70ml of water
Goji berries (pre-soaked in water)
Green onions (chopped up)
Organic sesame oil to taste
Organic low sodium soy sauce to taste
Sea salt to taste
1. Beat egg, add a pinch of sea salt, then stir in the sea cucumber essence and water. Then, pour the mixture into a steam proof dish.
2. Rinse the clams over hot water. Then clean, peel and devein the shrimps. Place the clams and shrimps in the dish.
3. Steam the dish for 8-10 minutes, under medium low heat.
4. Remove from heat, add in some soy sauce and sesame oil to taste, then top with goji berries and green onions.
1. Eu Yan Sang Essence of Sea Cucumber contains collagen to promote skin and joint health, and also aids milk production.
2. This smooth Chinese steamed egg is a common home-cooked dish which is not only healthy, but also provides much needed high quality protein into the diet.
3. You can add variety by replacing the seafood with meat or mushrooms.